Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

vernal equinox and 700th post

Been up since before the dawn, and am just now finishing off a large container of Chock Full o' Nuts coffee.  The sky appears blue, and the weather is still a bit cold at 33F.  Today is the Vernal Equinox, so a happy Spring to all.  It's a good time for starting new things, or reviving old ones.  Time to think about getting out with the camera a bit more, and going for walks.
I don't mind that the shades of Winter linger on.  There's even a small chance of snow tomorrow. 
This is my 700th post, so it appears I've decided to keep up with this blogging life.  Assuming Blogger continues this platform, I daresay the blog will outlive me.... somewhere waaay (let's hope) down the road.  That's eerie.  People will still search for "iron workers at lunch" and come up with images from my blog.  Lots of traffic on that one post over the years.
The cat's are meowing for their morning meal.  I'm off to serve them.
I hope your Spring is filled with wonderful new beginnings !

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 700th post ~ looking good ~ Happy Spring ~ Enjoy ^_^

    Thanks for coming by ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting close to 700 posts too! Congrats to you. Happy spring and hope it starts warming up for you soon. Here I have seen signs of spring sildflowers, like our bluebonnets, already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 700th posts. Happy first day of spring to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 700th posts. Happy beginnings of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Happy Spring to you, too, and congratulations on your 700th post! Wishing you the joys of daffodils and tulips on a sunny spring day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.