Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2015

book review: every little thing




Every Little Thing, by Payton Cosell Turner, is a "flat vernacular coloring book", whatever that means!
The cover comes off to reveal a page that you can also color.  This is good, because the cover doesn't even fit the book properly, but sort of buckles it.
It's filled with all sorts of drawing, birds, animals, butterflies, bears, leaves, squirrels, etc.  Each page is just a repetitive drawing... over and over again.  If you're going to color one butterfly, you're going to have to color 20 of them on the same page.
It's pretty boring, and not at all inviting.  These are definitely not any of my favorite little things!

For further info, see:
 I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.