Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Book Review: Whatever is Lovely

Whatever is Lovely is an adult coloring book for reflection and worship.

I am not a particularly religious person, but I do appreciate the sentiments contained within this book.

Several artists contributed to this book, so the drawings are nicely varied.  They are very pretty, and inviting.  I know I will enjoy playing with this coloring book.

The drawings are on the right side of book.  On the left side are passages from the bible, and spirited poetry.  You can choose to pick up the book and start coloring, or just sit and read the inspiring passages.

I look forward to getting new coloring pencils and pens so I can fully enjoy this book.  I'm sure it will be rewarding for many days to come.

update: here are a couple of colorings so far  (click on any pic to enlarge)





For further information, visit these links:

 I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.